Any surprises tomorrow?

With bobby we always seemed to get a last minute stray

Cant see it with MP

Think we did our business early but if LE Arse land Ozil then clearly holding out until the last minute can sometimes work out - Van De Vaart was also last minute

Happy with what we have to be honest - need to focus on sorting out the team rather than buying more

I would be surprised if we bought anyone else. We have addressed the major issue which was defensive cover so we seem to have a well rounded squad now. I don't feel we need a defensive midfielder, we could just play a tighter midfield three of Yaya, Rodwell/Barry/Garcia and Fernandinho if we needed to be tighter. Kolorov was really good defensively on Saturday, made a really good last ditch tackle and is adequate cover for Clichy.

You never know though, if it seems lots of clubs are moving it could cause us to react!

supercity88 said:
I would be surprised if we bought anyone else. We have addressed the major issue which was defensive cover so we seem to have a well rounded squad now. I don't feel we need a defensive midfielder, we could just play a tighter midfield three of Yaya, Rodwell/Barry/Garcia and Fernandinho if we needed to be tighter. Kolorov was really good defensively on Saturday, made a really good last ditch tackle and is adequate cover for Clichy.

You never know though, if it seems lots of clubs are moving it could cause us to react!

One tackle doesnt make a defender............................Kolarov,Barry,Garcia, need offloading quickly.
Can we still get DDR in???!!!

ANY1aBLUE said:
supercity88 said:

One tackle doesnt make a defender............................Kolarov,Barry,Garcia, need offloading quickly.
Can we still get DDR in???!!!
Would rather keep barry,the other two can be shipped out...

I know we don't desperately need anyone but selfishly I'd like to sign someone just so the day isn't a complete bore for us :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.