ANY1 KNOW HOW MANY TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD 4 THURSDAY

Jack74

Just wondin if any1 can answer this question rang up b4 and got mine plus another 4 and the guy said they going quite well.

Just wonderin it would b nice if we can get 30,000 not callin any1 because I know money is tight but if u can try and get your ass down there on Thursday

MCFC OK

I doubt we will get that many, but it will be a good test, everything to play for(we perhaps have a slight edge). On the back of a strong showing over the weekend, I think 25k myself, perhaps 27

Yeah , 30,000 would be a decent turn-out ...... seeing as the Copenhagen first leg turn-out was about 31,000.

This tie certainly isn't over yet ...... one goal without reply will win it for either side.

most of the second tier is sold out however the bottom tier is still quite empty..... i think we will bring 27,000 its a shame tht were all tite for money coz im sure we cud do better...

CTID

if you go on city's offical webby then click on buy tickets 4 copenhagen, click on buy online and then it shows you a over-head view of citys ground.

Dark blue = lots of seats available
Light blue = not many
grey = either means not on sale or sold out

3rd tier tickets are not on sale 4 this game as of yet

Kenney_The_Blue said:
if you go on city's offical webby then click on buy tickets 4 copenhagen, click on buy online and then it shows you a over-head view of citys ground.

Dark blue = lots of seats available
Light blue = not many
grey = either means not on sale or sold out

3rd tier tickets are not on sale 4 this game as of yet

..and if you click on one of those blocks you can see which seats are sold and which aren't.

The bottom tier is about 1/2 sold if that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.