ANY1 KNOW HOW MANY TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD 4 THURSDAY

I just don't understand why the regular season card holders don't turn out for cup games, if they did we would top 30,000 every game it completely baffles me as these games are aguably bigger than a premier league game against Stoke or Hull.

It's not even as if our home league games aren't moved to ridiculous kick off times and midweek league games always seem well attended.

This is our last chance of a trophy and yet people can't be bothered to turn out and get behind the team. pathetic imo.

Isn't it funny that most City fans want us to get in Europe and play in Europe yet we struggle to fill the stadium for the games.

Don't understand this when the tickets are cheaper than a league game.

Blue Mooner said:
I just don't understand why the regular season card holders don't turn out for cup games, if they did we would top 30,000 every game it completely baffles me as these games are aguably bigger than a premier league game against Stoke or Hull.

It's not even as if our home league games aren't moved to ridiculous kick off times and midweek league games always seem well attended.

This is our last chance of a trophy and yet people can't be bothered to turn out and get behind the team. pathetic imo.

Totally agree

been to all the games at coms this year and the uefa attendances area little embarrassing tbh,
hate to say it but its dead, even with the top tears closed we cant fill it, we really could contribute as well and be the 12th man to drive us forward and create a hostile environment for opposing teams to face.

Liverpool have done well in the champs league in recent years and seem to create a good atmosphere on european nights that teams may suffer from

The guy I was sat next to on the plane to Copenhagen was on his third european away trip of the season but hadn't been to any at home saying he couldn't be arsed as they are on tv!

droylsdenblue said:
The guy I was sat next to on the plane to Copenhagen was on his third european away trip of the season but hadn't been to any at home saying he couldn't be arsed as they are on tv!

tv is a bit of a problem
the pricing for the games has been good as well so a simple cba attitude is just not on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.