anybody else not like balotelli??

I'm fully prepared to let utd get their hands burnt with him :D especially at £25mil plus!

Caicedo... na i'm not a fan - I don't think he's ever gonna be good enough - struggled at sporting so they cut his loan short and we sent him out to malaga who weren't too impressed with him either...

Swiss Tony said:
I'm fully prepared to let utd get their hands burnt with him :D especially at £25mil plus!

Caicedo... na i'm not a fan - I don't think he's ever gonna be good enough - struggled at sporting so they cut his loan short and we sent him out to malaga who weren't too impressed with him either...

i get where your comin from, but i thought he was ok when he was hear under hughes, he suited our passin style of play... in my opinon i would like to see tevez play off robinho and just let robinho have a free role like under hughes..

i might be pushin it there lol!!

Fergiescum said balo is the next c.ronaldo...but he's also the next daniel sewerage

Who is the young English striker we should go for? Did I miss something at the World Cup but I though we were a bit shy on decent strikers at the minute. I hope people don't want us to blow about £25 million on Gaby "Im fast but rubbish at football" Agbonlahor for example.

Personally I like the look of Suarez and he can help out if we have another goalkeeping crisis.

andy said:
Who is the young English striker we should go for? Did I miss something at the World Cup but I though we were a bit shy on decent strikers at the minute. I hope people don't want us to blow about £25 million on Gaby "Im fast but rubbish at football" Agbonlahor for example.

Personally I like the look of Suarez and he can help out if we have another goalkeeping crisis.

Andy Carroll is a good shout.

You would have a bad attitude too if people were singing racist chants at you whenever you play. Juventus was forced to play a match in an empty building as punishment for the racist chants they threw at Balotelli.

Things like "There are no black Italians" and "If you jump up and down, Balotelli will die" are things that may cause a bad temper. Put yourself in his shoes!

Fact is he is talented, young and has a good relationship with Mancini. Mancini would be able to calm him down, and there are no racist chants (that I know of) in EPL. Get him on a loan deal with the option to buy and things will turn out beautifully

How many people didnt want bellamy to sign for us? At the end of the day he is a phenomenal prospect who has got it all, fast as fuck, powerful and skillful. Mancini could be the right manager to get the best out of him as hughes was with bellamy. + as he is under 21 doesnt that mean he isnt part of the 25 man squad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.