anybody else not like balotelli??

LYNX said:
andy said:
Who is the young English striker we should go for? Did I miss something at the World Cup but I though we were a bit shy on decent strikers at the minute. I hope people don't want us to blow about £25 million on Gaby "Im fast but rubbish at football" Agbonlahor for example.

Personally I like the look of Suarez and he can help out if we have another goalkeeping crisis.

Andy Carroll is a good shout.

Average player at best.
Balotelli could very well be a star in the making but a fee of 25m+ is laughable, he's done nothing to warrant a fee of that magnitude.

those songs are freaking awful!!! :o

If his attitude problems are to do with racism then fair play to him kicking up a fuss... Is it his own fans singing the racist/harsh songs to him to?

What about his falling out with Mourinho?

It's a lot of money to pay for a 19yr old though... and we may as well have given Studge his 60K a week he wanted and saved us some money!

Good, potentially great player, but way overpriced and a batshit mentalist to boot. Too much of a gamble at the money. Get Dzeko in if we want a young striker

Cristiano Ronaldo was bought by Baconface when she was 18.

how much was he paid ?

WOuld be one of the worst signing city have ever made and that is saying something. One good season the guy is an idiot. Will cause trouble, would have to pay 3 times what he is worth. Run a mile from most players from Seria A especially forwards...

alera said:
WOuld be one of the worst signing city have ever made and that is saying something. One good season the guy is an idiot. Will cause trouble, would have to pay 3 times what he is worth. Run a mile from most players from Seria A especially forwards...
Unless someone has chopped his head off and we are buying a cropse , that being said we have been burnt too many times from Italy when it comes to forwards, so no thanks.

ManCityMVP said:
You would have a bad attitude too if people were singing racist chants at you whenever you play. Juventus was forced to play a match in an empty building as punishment for the racist chants they threw at Balotelli.

Things like "There are no black Italians" and "If you jump up and down, Balotelli will die" are things that may cause a bad temper. Put yourself in his shoes!

Fact is he is talented, young and has a good relationship with Mancini. Mancini would be able to calm him down, and there are no racist chants (that I know of) in EPL. Get him on a loan deal with the option to buy and things will turn out beautifully

Spot on!

Christ, depressing when Andy Carroll is the next English striking hope. Balotelli has the world at his feet, whether he progresses is another matter. I'd love us to take the risk, we can afford to.

Mancio said:
Cristiano Ronaldo was bought by Baconface when she was 18.

how much was he paid ?

nobody know the answer ?

how much was payed an 18 Ronaldo ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.