Anybody got Garry Cooke's email address

spiritofMVF said:
thats a beautiful table, that should get us back into Europe and get us higher in the table playing better football, Dick!
Get a life!

No, but it shows that your argument is nonsense.

Bluemoon115 said:
spiritofMVF said:
manchester blue said:
spiritofMVF said:
We need to let this clown know that we dont want Hughes for another season. We are officially worse off now than we were last season but a 100 million lighter for it. Time to go MH, go find another mediocre club to play with!

Please don't use "we" to refer to your own personal opinion. There are plenty of people who actually support the club.

The only club you support dickhead, play in red if you think Hughes is the saviour of man city. And when I say us I am referring to the growing number of city fans who are realising what a useless waste of space MH is.

So anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion is a United fan?

Fuck off little man, and stop bunchin people together.

no I was actually retorting to dickhead who was implying that I dont support the club you fucking ass clown. not that its got fuck all to do with you. go celebrate with the rest of your fellow fans tonight!

Project said:
spiritofMVF said:
thats a beautiful table, that should get us back into Europe and get us higher in the table playing better football, Dick!
Get a life!

you didnt answer the question, are you seriously telling me we are playing better football now, than we did against pompey, stoke, liverpool etc...........

spiritofMVF said:
Get a life!

It is amazing how angry people get when presented with an opinion differing from theirs. It becomes worse when the offending person can present data that supports their opinion and all the angry person can do is hurl expletives to support their opinion.

spiritofMVF said:
Project said:
spiritofMVF said:
Get a life!

you didnt answer the question, are you seriously telling me we are playing better football now, than we did against pompey, stoke, liverpool etc...........

I said we are picking up far more points in 2009 than in 2008.

But if you want to go for the "great football" argument

Villa home
Hamburg home
Everton away
Liverpool away
Sunderland home (should have murdered them tbf)

and we lost the Liverpool home game. Unfortunate circumstances, but i'll take points over pretty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.