Anyone been travelling?

Mayor West

Im at a bit of a loss what to do with my dull and repetitive life.

My mate is big on travelling but its never really appealled to me, but i do feel as though im missing out on some amazing experiences, i just have no idea where i'd want to go or what i'd want to do.

I think it may be a case of i would love it when im there but dont really fancy it at the moment.

Money wouldnt be an issue, so has any one been travelling and can share your experiences? Or is anyone planning on going travelling any time in the future?

Currently trying to save so I can go over to Australia. Got a couple of mates there just now and they are having the time of their life. Planning on starting in Sydney and then just taking it from there.

I've sort of been travelling. Went on a ten day long tour of Tunisia, if that counts.

I've always wanted to do it though. I've even planned out the places I want to go:

Dublin
Paris
Amsterdam
Berlin
Venice
Barcelona
Athens
Istanbul

Fly out of Leeds/Bradford, fly home into Manchester.

Revol said:
I've sort of been travelling. Went on a ten day long tour of Tunisia, if that counts.

I've always wanted to do it though. I've even planned out the places I want to go:

Dublin
Paris
Amsterdam
Berlin
Venice
Barcelona
Athens
Istanbul

Did you have time in the Atlas mountains? Cracking scenery there.

1_barry_conlon said:
Revol said:

Dublin
Paris
Amsterdam
Berlin
Venice
Barcelona
Athens
Istanbul

Not fully, though I visited Chebika which was beautiful, and Kasserine which was just a small town, although I was fascinated about the connection it has to WW2.

Both were by the Atlases IIRC.

Revol said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Not fully, though I visited Chebika which was beautiful, and Kasserine which was just a small town, although I was fascinated about the connection it has to WW2.

Both were by the Atlases IIRC.

Still littered with all the debris from WW2 was the thing that stood out for me as you imagine it would have all gone by now. The 3rd reich knew how to build things to last!

Though i must admit the worse coach journey i've ever had in my life was there. I felt drained when it had finished.

1_barry_conlon said:
Depends what you're into really could have a bearing on where you travel? Do you have any particular interests, history, military stuff etc.

I suppose i would be into historical stuff like ruins and the like, one thing i know i definatley dont want is places where the nightlife is supposed to be amazing, not my scene. I would want to see nature at its finest, Mountains, Lakes, Forests etc...
Travelling across America has always appealed, as has canada.

But i also wouldnt rule out more obscure places like Thailand, Peru, Mexico.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.