Anyone booked Madrid yet? (Away leg Tuesday 9th May)

Anyone sat in the home end for any of the games at Madrid? With such a small allocation not sure I’m gonna qualify and was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this? And is it a viable option? Desperate to take my son to see city play there

Anyone sat in the home end for any of the games at Madrid? With such a small allocation not sure I’m gonna qualify and was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this? And is it a viable option? Desperate to take my son to see city play there
I didn’t go last year but I went when we beat them 2-1 just before covid. I can remember posters on here trying to get into the home end and were advised not to because the tickets had to be collected with ID and they wouldn’t give them to British people. Don’t think they’d even sell them online at the time to you because of your IP address, think a few got refused on collection over there by using a VPN to buy online if my memory is right.

I didn’t go last year but I went when we beat them 2-1 just before covid. I can remember posters on here trying to get into the home end and were advised not to because the tickets had to be collected with ID and they wouldn’t give them to British people. Don’t think they’d even sell them online at the time to you because of your IP address, think a few got refused on collection over there by using a VPN to buy online if my memory is right.
If I buy a home end ticket from a local / tout, will they check my ID on entry to the ground

I've done it twice. Bought tickets online and never been asked for ID or such on entry. Never hidden my allegiance but never took liberties either.
Inside, be prepared for Disneyland on steriods. Fucking awful place full of tourists, day trippers and latinos wearing their own club shirt.
Avoid the fondo sur and the street/bars outside it which has some notoriety as a no go area. Maybe best avoid for a group with colours. Dad and lad should be fine Otherwise the only danger are the policia nacional who are coked up paramilitary thugs looking for trouble. Stay away from those cunts.

I've done it twice. Bought tickets online and never been asked for ID or such on entry. Never hidden my allegiance but never took liberties either.
Inside, be prepared for Disneyland on steriods. Fucking awful place full of tourists, day trippers and latinos wearing their own club shirt.
Avoid the fondo sur and the street/bars outside it which has some notoriety as a no go area. Maybe best avoid for a group with colours. Dad and lad should be fine Otherwise the only danger are the policia nacional who are coked up paramilitary thugs looking for trouble. Stay away from those cunts.
Did they not sell out really quickly last year? Did you get your tickets from Madrid ticket office?

Booked Monday to Thursday manchester to Alicante £164 does anyone down there run trips to Madrid

If I can’t get some in the away end I’m gonna chance it on stubhub Ireland. They seem to have some already

I did in 2016 but it was very uncomfotable. I wanted to scream when Fernadinho blasted a shot wide but had to hold myself tight.
No ID was requested though I did get some funny looks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.