Anyone else been accused of the Glory Hunting Tag yet?

Pezzer2

I work all around the country on the railway and im getting grief like never before in showing my city allegiance.

- Working in Kent recently some welsh guy spotted my city scarf in back window, "Oh another City fan jumping on the bandwagon" I just sat him down anmd talked about my trips to York, Lncoln, Colchester etc...

- Working in Welwyn Garden City I watched the City and Wolves game in Carling Cup. The place erupted when Wolves took the lead. I know we are now hated but that cemented the fact. When we scored the 3 goals in succession im dancing round the place like i had the stupid lapse of concentration when you think you can take on the world and told the lads in there to shove that up there cakehole. Needless to say I got grief galore, "Thought City fans only come from Manchester" "Another Glory hunting c**t who probably was a Chelsea fan last week" They were quite shocked at half time when they realised I was a Manc

- Walking round the local supermarket in my City top in Maghull where I now live is causing quite a stir. "FFS where are all these city fans appearing from" is the snide response from people brushing by me. "Mancs coming on our patch whats going on la" IM LOVING IT!!!!

- The best is a guy I've been working with for the last couple of weeks. He's a red from Blackpool. He and another red from Worsley keep reminded me how it wont count if we win the league because of how much we have spent blah blah blah. His only match in the last 3 years was Leeds away in the Carling Cup this year says it all. He says City fans have suddenly appeared everywhere in Blackpool. Oh how the irony eh!!!

Im loving it loving loving it!!!

Hmm actually no..... Only place people have accused me of being a gloryseeker is at the stadium funnily enough....

Guys who say they were at York Away (along with the 450,000 other attendees) Coming up to me, giving it the big un' like: I got 10,000 points me, how many you got?

When I reply I only have 150, they proceed to proclaim how they are the biggest fans in the whole of Manchester and how I should F* off back to Trafford?

Nah not really. Some random pissed rag dickhead did, but then he walked into a post so i kinda forgot about that until just now, cheers hehe :)

im getting into a few scrapes over this type of thing!i work all over in construction and have always wore old city shirts for work and in 10 years nobody said one word about me wearing a city top,now fast forward to now i get shit every day!i always get the "bet you supported chelsea last year" which makes me fill will rage! " so i say ive been going 15 years,then then the comon reply is "you cant be happy with all the money blah blah what if the shiek pulls out blah blah"

me, but that's what i get for being honest and stating where i come from by the username, used to piss me off, but not anymore. People will always have a need to justify their lives by grabbing onto the smallest thing they can and be judgmental about it.

I haven't myself,but one of the little lads teachers asked him if he'd jumped on the bandwagon,cheeky twat!

scowy68 said:
I haven't myself,but one of the little lads teachers asked him if he'd jumped on the bandwagon,cheeky twat!
Would have round for a visit that very afternoon, 193cm/ 16.5stone, belittle my son like that and they'll wish they hadn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.