Anyone else completely emotionally drained today?

I’m absolutely fine, I’ve said before about football this season, I’d not describe it as indifferent, but I’m completely at ease in a ‘what will be will be’ kind of way.

I’d like to say that it’s because I’m supremely confident in Pep, his staff, and the team etc, and whilst I am, I’m not by nature a particularly optimistic person, so it isn’t that.

Got into bed about 12:30 (thanks for another shut M56)

Was drained - felt sick from the adrenaline and tinnitus ringing in my ears

Was at a trade show this morning in Manchester and was knackered and couldn’t speak

I’d do it all again on Sunday and 3rd and 10th June - what a couple of months of football

Only had 6 pints. Stayed up til 1.30am still flying when I got home from the match. Been an absolute waste of space today work wise and felt absolutely shattered all day. But wow was it worth it.

Yes. Felt like I had a hangover this morning and drained. But a different feeling than after Porto, RM last year. Not been very productive. Watching Barcodes V Brighton wanting a Newcastle win, ( keep Dippers out top4) but I really can't concentrate.

As Jacky G says ' what a time to be alive'. Amen Blue Boys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.