Anyone else completely emotionally drained today?

Yep exhausted today but the game and the alcohol, plus the stress of sorting FA cup tickets (which I managed to do successfully luckily) added to the tension of the day

Great memories made last night

They will, but a days rest and then you tell them they've got the chance to go and win a league winners medal on Sunday and they'll soon be buzzing again. It would be ideal to get it done, at home, on Sunday. A couple of weeks then to rest up and get ready for the FA Cup final. Rotate players, keep everyone fit and in form. Wrap the league up and then look forward to the two finals.

We were described on BBC Radio 4 as "overwhelmingly favourites" for the CL Final.
Oh dear- why does the word "Wigan" come to mind?
Perhaps I'm just a pessimist. But can we maintain last night's standards? It's not beyond the bounds of possibility. To improve on them would have me orgasmic.

The players will be fucked after last night. Doubt any of the starting XI would have trained today.

Today I imagine it'll be all recovery work; cryo chamber, stretching, pissing around in the pool playing water volleyball etc...
Not a bad doo compared to what most on ere have had to do today!

No, which is strange for me as I’m normally one of those worried until the 4th goes in, in injury time, but we are currently playing so unbelievably well that I could foresee nothing other than a pretty routine victory for us last night. Right now we are privileged to be watching what must be the best team in the world, especially at home where we routinely dispatch our supposedly nearest rivals with utter disdain. What a time to be a Blue

In work today, absolutely shattered. 3 hours sleep last night. Now in a hot bath, soaking, with a bite to eat later, a couple of beers, and an early night. TBH I’m glad that was the last midweek game of the season as I’m up at 3:45am for work 5 days a week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.