Anyone else dreading the derby?

Johnsonontheleft

I can't stomach the thought of those twats beating us at home. I know we're the better team but that's not always decisive - Chelsea were the better team last week and look what Clattenburg did. Look what they did to Vinny in the FA Cup tie.

It's making me sick already and it's over a month away. Their taunts, chants and general arrogant cuntishness would be stronger than ever given the 6-1 last season. I'm dreading it.

Anyone who calls me pessimistic obviously wasn't at Maine Road with me in the 90s.

Am I fuck, I can't wait to give them loads of fucking shit ! I don't fear those cunts no more, if we get beat so what, it's not like the old days when losing to those twats meant our season was over.

Just watched a few of the 90s derbies, including the 3-2 when Quinn scored twice. I can watch it now because I know when we play them we are the favourites. Last time we played they could've wrapped up the league, but didn't have a single shot on target. They're hyped and if we go at them we'll smash them.

So don't worry.

The rags don't bother me one bit , i see the bigger picture nowadays ...... they proved last season that losing a derby or two means little , they still came within' a whisker of the title ...... it's how you do over the course of the entire 38 game season that counts ...... that's what determines champions.

Look at the last time we won two derbies in a season , during Benjanis time here ..... it hardly did us much good , we finished nowhere !

black mamba said:
The rags don't bother me one bit , i see the bigger picture nowadays ...... they proved last season that losing a derby or two means little , they still came within' a whisker of the title ...... it's how you do over the course of the entire 38 game season that counts ...... that's what determines champions.

Look at the last time we won two derbies in a season , during Benjanis time here ..... it hardly did us much good , we finished nowhere !
One point off us last season and they would be champions now.

Johnsonontheleft said:
I can't stomach the thought of those twats beating us at home. I know we're the better team but that's not always decisive - Chelsea were the better team last week and look what Clattenburg did. Look what they did to Vinny in the FA Cup tie.

It's making me sick already and it's over a month away. Their taunts, chants and general arrogant **** would be stronger than ever given the 6-1 last season. I'm dreading it.

Anyone who calls me pessimistic obviously wasn't at Maine Road with me in the 90s.

You soft cnut.

And yes, I WAS there for the derbies in the 90's.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:06 am --<br /><br />
dronefromsector7g said:
black mamba said:

One point off us last season and they would be champions now.

what a stupid post that is.... they didn't get a point, softarse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.