Anyone else dreading the derby?

Johnsonontheleft said:
I can't stomach the thought of those twats beating us at home. I know we're the better team but that's not always decisive - Chelsea were the better team last week and look what Clattenburg did. Look what they did to Vinny in the FA Cup tie.

It's making me sick already and it's over a month away. Their taunts, chants and general arrogant **** would be stronger than ever given the 6-1 last season. I'm dreading it.

Anyone who calls me pessimistic obviously wasn't at Maine Road with me in the 90s.

Was there in the 70's, 80's, 90's and now. Time to grow a pair and man up ;.)

how long is it going to take ,before we lose this shit mentalaty ,the 6 1 did some severe damage to their whole outlook r.e us .do they attack attack ?do they park the bus ? they are the ones who are not looking forward to this.

never dread the derby.

every time were in the hat with them over the years even when we were shit. i've always wanted em.

even more so now.

Johnsonontheleft said:
I can't stomach the thought of those twats beating us at home. I know we're the better team but that's not always decisive - Chelsea were the better team last week and look what Clattenburg did. Look what they did to Vinny in the FA Cup tie.

It's making me sick already and it's over a month away. Their taunts, chants and general arrogant **** would be stronger than ever given the 6-1 last season. I'm dreading it.

Anyone who calls me pessimistic obviously wasn't at Maine Road with me in the 90s.
Gay.

they'll be fearing us alot more than we fear them thats for sure! we should beat them if were disciplined enough

Johnsonontheleft said:

Aren't you due in court soon for crashing the Costa Concordia?

We shouldn't fear anyone especially at home with our record at home in the league bacon face and the rest of the Trafford pond life will not relish coming to our place. Enjoy the build up to the game enjoy the banter then what will be will be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.