Anyone else dreading the derby?

Johnsonontheleft said:
I can't stomach the thought of those twats beating us at home. I know we're the better team but that's not always decisive - Chelsea were the better team last week and look what Clattenburg did. Look what they did to Vinny in the FA Cup tie.

It's making me sick already and it's over a month away. Their taunts, chants and general arrogant **** would be stronger than ever given the 6-1 last season. I'm dreading it.

Anyone who calls me pessimistic obviously wasn't at Maine Road with me in the 90s.

Have you considered basket weaving ?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
They used to be the biggest games of our season, because we had nothing else.

Now our entire season is big.

I'd take two defeats, whatever, as long as at the end of the season we have the biggest laugh of all and can sing...

'That's why we're champions - AGAIN'

Just about sums it up for me too ......

any rag who still thinks that only the derby games matter to City is sadly miguided , and living in the past .... we are at the top table now and every game is big , and they all have to be won ...... are aims consist of so much more than merely winning , or hoping to get draws , in derbies these days !

These derby threads right now are a joke and this is coming from who has detested every derby I can ever remember

Go at them from the off, has to be the mandate from Roberto! Personally I won't rest until we make up that gap in Derby wins, still hurt from the 20 years of misery they inflicted on us. Hope and pray we can do the same to them for the next 20 (and I suspect they won't have the stomach for it) - ctwd

City 0 - 1 Rags

We'll have 10 goals chalked off out of respect because whiskey nose will be in an ambulance.

allan harper said:
Am I fuck, I can't wait to give them loads of fucking shit ! I don't fear those ***** no more, if we get beat so what, it's not like the old days when losing to those twats meant our season was over.
Agreed allan harper we are more important now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.