Anyone else feeling pretty confident?

ChelBelle83

Team supported
Manchester City
Maybe it's just me but I have never felt like we wouldn't win the title the whole season. Not even when we were dropping points all over the place. I just don't feel like any other team can match us. We're easily the strongest and best in the country and even when Liverpool and Arsenal were sat top of the league all that time I was still pretty much 100% confident the league would be ours again. I have never been worried.

We'll win our last two games about 4-1 and lift the title without bother. Honestly, I can see us winning it again next season aswell. We're City. We're the best.

Honestly, it might come across as cocky but I just have that much confidence in this team. We're unstoppable.

Four in a row, guys. Next week it's four in a row.

Maybe it's just me but I have never felt like we wouldn't win the title the whole season. Not even when we were dropping points all over the place. I just don't feel like any other team can match us. We're easily the strongest and best in the country and even when Liverpool and Arsenal were sat top of the league all that time I was still pretty much 100% confident the league would be ours again. I have never been worried.

We'll win our last two games about 4-1 and lift the title without bother. Honestly, I can see us winning it again next season aswell. We're City. We're the best.

Honestly, it might come across as cocky but I just have that much confidence in this team. We're unstoppable.

Four in a row, guys. Next week it's four in a row.
I admire your confidence pal. But I’m old school and the thought of Tuesday’s game makes me nauseous.

I admire your confidence pal. But I’m old school and the thought of Tuesday’s game makes me nauseous.
I don't know why I'm this confident, just always have been. I think it's cos we just keep winning the league every season. Every time we go into a game I just know it'll be alright and we're going to win, even when we go a goal down. It's a great feeling.

Absolutely not

Whilst typical city is pretty much gone, Bernie’s penalty against RM after kev missed his sitter in normal time, has opened a wound

I wouldnt be surprised if we draw on Tuesday and then have to win by 6 next sunday to lift the trophy, leaving it until the very last moment to do so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.