Everything points to us winning at spurs

- They’re in shit form
- We’re in great form
- They have injuries
- They have practically nothing to play for
- Their fans want to lose
- The hoodoo was broken in the cup

West Ham will take care of itself

You should all be confident, really. You've been here so many times now and it always tends to play out the same way, even when you do everything you can to make it look like it might not! This is one of the best footballing teams of all time, let's be honest, and if it wasn't for Real Madrid shithousing their way through yet another tie that they were comfortably second best in, then you'd be doing back-to-back trebles.

You'll win it.

Don't usually feel confident about playing Spurs away but i do this time, i think we'll have too much for them.

Always a chance of it going pear shaped but yes, I'm confident....will be screaming at the telly in Tuesday and expect to be in pole position come early Sunday evening bouncing around town after getting out of the ground.

Maybe it's just me but I have never felt like we wouldn't win the title the whole season. Not even when we were dropping points all over the place. I just don't feel like any other team can match us. We're easily the strongest and best in the country and even when Liverpool and Arsenal were sat top of the league all that time I was still pretty much 100% confident the league would be ours again. I have never been worried.

We'll win our last two games about 4-1 and lift the title without bother. Honestly, I can see us winning it again next season aswell. We're City. We're the best.

Honestly, it might come across as cocky but I just have that much confidence in this team. We're unstoppable.

Four in a row, guys. Next week it's four in a row.

No

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.