Anyone else feeling pretty confident?

Should be confident as this team has achieved so much.

But by tomorrow I will have convinced myself that Spurs are 08 Barcelona and Son is Messi.

The only thing that fills me with confidence is that Mourinho and Conte aren't in charge and that we'll get in behind spurs as they play a high line.
Looking forward to the match today but come this time tomorrow I will be on pins.

Felt confident after the two draws with Liverpool and Arsenal although, I must admit, I thought Arsenal would drop more points since so the Spurs game would have lost it's importance.

Will have to take my heart medication before the game tomorrow night, I think. But yes, still confident safe in the knowledge that Liverpool and United won fuck all (yes I know) and Arsenal, to be fair, deserve it if we can't quite do it this year.

Everything points to us winning at spurs

- They’re in shit form
- We’re in great form
- They have injuries
- They have practically nothing to play for
- Their fans want to lose
- The hoodoo was broken in the cup

West Ham will take care of itself
4th place ?

I'm nervous about this. I will be getting up at 4:45 am. Dog will look at me and think wtf?

Im not confident about city i never am, too many old school wounds that therapy will never resolve, what i am tho is pissed off that the media think city have no fecking say in this game, all it is about is what spurs will do, will they fancy it, will they turn, will they have anything to play for, like city have no say in anything.

Ask me again at 10pm on Tuesday, tomorrow will be an awful day and night, anything less than a win and it’s gone, I’m still old school city, after Madrid it came back, that little nagging doubt, I know we have been here before but at some point our luck runs out, doesn’t it?
Not being cocky but there's been nothing lucky in what we've achieved. In fact I'd say we've done it in spite of everything that's been dropped in our way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.