Anyone else getting annoyed by this BBC, Rag love in?

it's nothing new though is it
taxpayer's money being used to tell us about the 'great' united

last year we had the red knights documentary, and where the fuck are they?

While you await an episode of quality drama such as Holby,watch another channel maybe,there's hardly a lack of choice?

I was going to post about this.
I am sure it is no coincidence.
The BBC complained about Sir Bacon not talking to them. There then followed consultation and discussions between the Premier League, BBC and the Rags.
Since then we have had nothing.
Then all of a sudden two programmes are aired ( lots of stuff never makes it onto the screen BTW) which give the Rags the publicity (and everything else that goes with it) on the taxpayers expense.
There has, to my knowledge, been no sanction against the Rags.
This may be designed to soften the relationship and get Bacon to talk to the BBC in order to help out the Premier League so they don't need to keep sanctioning Bacon.
With Gill involved somewhere in this process I can see that this is a possibility.

What's most surprising is people still watch Tv?

Yea I watch shows/movies but they are of my own choice, and in my own convenience waiting for me.... Not dictated to by BBC/Sly

Mr Rich said:
First a documentary about Munich, called 'United', which I believe was slightly to blame for the chants at Blackburn. Then a documentary about Booby Chalton, I think people should get their money back for putting this load of shit on the TV.
Bet the one on charltons less factual than the Muniich one,it would have to be.

squirtyflower said:
it's nothing new though is it
taxpayer's money being used to tell us about the 'great' united

last year we had the red knights documentary, and where the fuck are they?

They've got the money out of this green and gold shit and gone missing. Haha, think the fans have been tucked up.

Blue Dove said:
I was going to post about this.
I am sure it is no coincidence.
The BBC complained about Sir Bacon not talking to them. There then followed consultation and discussions between the Premier League, BBC and the Rags.
Since then we have had nothing.
Then all of a sudden two programmes are aired ( lots of stuff never makes it onto the screen BTW) which give the Rags the publicity (and everything else that goes with it) on the taxpayers expense.
There has, to my knowledge, been no sanction against the Rags.
This may be designed to soften the relationship and get Bacon to talk to the BBC in order to help out the Premier League so they don't need to keep sanctioning Bacon.
With Gill involved somewhere in this process I can see that this is a possibility.

Well said.

United biggest fanbase in Britain - Check
Interesting events that happend in their history - Check
Legends of the British game that have played for them - Check

Paranoia, Paranoia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.