Anyone else getting annoyed by this BBC, Rag love in?

Mr Rich said:
First a documentary about Munich, called 'United', which I believe was slightly to blame for the chants at Blackburn. Then a documentary about Booby Chalton, I think people should get their money back for putting this load of shit on the TV.

Im amazed how motd manage 2 edit every game united play awful in(like yesterday) & make them look like the team that everyone crassly thinks they are!
That orribe fat get alan greens simpering just gets worse every week-i think bacon face will need surgery soon 2 remove greens tongue from his anal tract!
The biggest laff i had this weekend was the so called man ure forum -red coffee or sumat-i was annoyed at a few posts slammin city -so i tried 2 sign up ..........which i wasnt able to
as they ban all email addresses ?!?!?! pmsl
They CLAIM this is only a ban on free email addresses-i have 2 isps sky & aol-aols free one is called aim.........(AOL IS NOT FREE-AIM IS FREE+TOTALLY DIFFERENT)
After borrowing a BT one from a m8 (as sky & aol are alledgedly free-therefore banned)
you are asked to fill a profile in.........1st question after name is-WHAT IS YOUR AIM/MSN ADDRESS!!!!!!!?????? WHAT THE HELL?? it cant just be me lol .
After all this-i was then banned........lmfaoooooooooooooooo

you know what makes me laugh, the fact that these wassocks in the bbc think we cannot see through their motives, we all know ferguson will not do his after match interview, we all know he will not do any exclusives, we all know he hates the ground they walk on, if their is one thing i admire him for is his total refusal to have anything to do with them, bet your bottom dollar now i have said this he will be sat opposite the crisp eating big ears at the weekend?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.