Anyone else going to Oldham next Tuesday?

Me the wife and our two lads are going. Ordered the tickets online on Wednesday night and they arrived today (Saturday morning). Three days it took, so anybody waiting longer than that I'd get in touch with the ticket office.

Any idea who is going to manage our team? Is it the guy who has took over from Andy Welch?

MCFCpassion said:
Is it worth going down to the ground tomorrow to see if there are any tickets left?

It's always worth going to our ground because it's just pure class.

No seriously - I'd try online and see if there are any left, besides if you pay with a Visa debit card there is no booking fee.

Good Luck!

I ordered mine on Monday afternoon and they have still not arrived. Got me sweating now!

Anyone know what Oldham is like for wheelchair supporters?. I thougth the game was on the 29th, and I'm at the Olympic football, but just spotted that its on Tuesday night.

Also whats with the Stockport game, cant find any mention of it on the city site

Do we get points for this

The fixture was withdrawn from the website on Friday just as I was trying to get a ticket, phoned the club and you have to go down to get one, I think it's because they can't guarantee delivery by tuesday. I had heard it was sold out now anyway.

bowieboots said:
Anyone know what Oldham is like for wheelchair supporters?. I thougth the game was on the 29th, and I'm at the Olympic football, but just spotted that its on Tuesday night.

Also whats with the Stockport game, cant find any mention of it on the city site

Do we get points for this

Yes, 30/60 depending on whether your on Gold or Platinum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.