Anyone else going to Oldham next Tuesday?

117 M34 said:
Hopefully will get in the city end, but if I don't and I end up in the Oldham end, will I be ok 'celebrating' if we score (I'm not going to go mental obviously, but will cheer/clap) or will I get a dig?
Never been in the wrong end before.
Been behind the net at Oldham a couple of times , is that the chaddy end? Never had any mither , there will be loads of blues there anyway

mcfcJosh111 said:
117 M34 said:
Hopefully will get in the city end, but if I don't and I end up in the Oldham end, will I be ok 'celebrating' if we score (I'm not going to go mental obviously, but will cheer/clap) or will I get a dig?
Been wondering this myself planning on trying to find some other blues u can tell who they as they have 5 fingers

5 fingers on one hand? That's unfortunate.

Us Oldham lot have 4 fingers and a thumb on one hand.

sjk2008 said:
mcfcJosh111 said:
117 M34 said:
Been wondering this myself planning on trying to find some other blues u can tell who they as they have 5 fingers

5 fingers on one hand? That's unfortunate.

Us Oldham lot have 4 fingers and a thumb on one hand.
That's right check my location I have 6

gazinho said:
LaLuneBleue said:
I'll be there, sat in the Oldham end with my housemate who's an Oldham season ticket holder. Should be a good night, never been told Oldham though and I'm meeting him there. Anyone know the easiest way of getting there? Is the bus from town easier or the metrolink to Oldham Mumps?

Bus is easier 24 or 181 from town goes right up Broadway to the ground, jump off just after the retail park on your left (mcdonalds KFC argos etc) and the ground is about a 2 minute walk

182 from Manchester is best bus,get off outsdie Royal Oldham Hospital,walk past flower shop and down sheepfoot lane and ur there.

Just moving a tad off the main topic (sorry).
I'm working in Sussex this week or I'd be in Oldham for the game so can anyone please advise if this game will be covered on the O/S, available to view via a link or on a radio station that's accessible via the internet?

Thanks in advance to all you helpful people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.