anyone else lonely?

It's strange but the older I get, the more selfish I've become (in terms of my time). I live alone, but have my 10 yo daughter over every other weekend. That weekend is sacred and nothing comes between it, not even City unless we go to the game together. The other 12 nights are mine to do as I please. I adore female company and part of me would love to meet someone who I could connect with, but can I see myself living with someone again......I honestly don't know if I could! I enjoy shutting the door, watching what I want, going where I want, seeing who I want but I do sometimes feel lonely (it passes quickly).
I see a lot of my male friends in an eternal state of misery, but rather than do something about it, they sit tight and moan....fear of being alone perhaps!

It's strange but the older I get, the more selfish I've become (in terms of my time). I live alone, but have my 10 yo daughter over every other weekend. That weekend is sacred and nothing comes between it, not even City unless we go to the game together. The other 12 nights are mine to do as I please. I adore female company and part of me would love to meet someone who I could connect with, but can I see myself living with someone again......I honestly don't know if I could! I enjoy shutting the door, watching what I want, going where I want, seeing who I want but I do sometimes feel lonely (it passes quickly).
I see a lot of my male friends in an eternal state of misery, but rather than do something about it, they sit tight and moan....fear of being alone perhaps!

It's called fear of loosing your house and seeing your kids 4 days a month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.