Anyone else NOT dreading the derby?

These days , to me , it's just another game , and another chance to get three points ......

if we lose i don't dwell on it , like i used to do many years ago ... i just look forward to the next game.

I always dread the next game. I dont have enough dread to share it out over games some way off.

No reason to dread it. We are the better team, even playing not to our full potential. As of last season I walk into Derby's confident of a win, bordering on an expectation. It isn't the mid 90's anymore where they were expected to not only beat us, but beat us soundly. And of course we are Champions of England so there is nothing to fear in any way shape or form.

I can't wait, i sit next to the away fans in 212 so will be reminding them as much as i can that we are the champions.

I don't fear them 11 vs 11. I do worry about the ref being tempted to give them decisions under pressure, but that's not something you can really control or foresee.

Player again player we're much better, we just need to get our act together and play for each other:

De Gea - Hart - Hart all day
Rafael - Zaba - Zaba all day
Evra - Clichy - About equal, though Evra has been poor this year
Evans - Lescott - Not a fair comparison as Evans clearly isn't a footballer
Wio -Kompany - Both not in the best form, Vinny still the better defender as not reliant on pace
Nani - Silva - Silva all day, better on the ball, more creative. Nani possibly quicker and more clinical, but Silva more consistent.
Carrick - Garcia - Honestly I'd probably say Carrick, though Javi has yet to show us his full abilitiy, and is a weapon in the air.
Feltcher - Yaya - Words not needed.
Valencia - Nasri - Samir all day, more creative and less one dimensional
Kagawa - Tevez - Kagawa has impressed, but Tevez is on fire
Rooney - Aguero - With a couple more games under his belt, Sergio will be the more dangerous imo.

The only fact other than the ref, will be the fact that they are a settled team, especially at their place. If we let them play they'll settle down and wait for the rub of the green. Get in there early, win every loose ball, keep possession, and they'll break. And I have a feeling that if they go more than one down, like last year, they could panic. We just need to be more solid, more committed, than them, which we are capable of.

Can't fucking wait. It will be my 12yr old boys first home derby. His first ever Derby was wembley when the MIBS thought it would be well hard to push him over cos he had Tevez on his shirt-rag twats!!!

Hoping his luck continues.

its not an important game - we should be focusing on the games against our real title challengers... Chelsea .... lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.