Anyone else now getting a bit fed up of Monday ?

oakiecokie said:
Aguero_Element said:
oakiecokie said:
Not really,but then again I supposed you all missed the wink at the end of the post!
I was talking about te written in stone thing , the image....

Ah, sorry mate.

-- Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:29 pm --

Aguero_Element said:
oakiecokie said:
Not really,but then again I supposed you all missed the wink at the end of the post!

Ah, sorry mate.

Aguero_Element said:
oakiecokie said:

Ah, sorry mate.

So I take it you're Sorry then Oakie??

It's tiresome and tiring. I want it to be over. I want to have already won the league. If we're going to lose it, I want to have already lost it. It's not fun anymore. I'll be happier mid-May when it's done.

Someone once said, "it's not the disappointment that kills you, it's the hope." I'm inclined to agree.

oakiecokie said:
Must be an age thing this,because I`m now getting bored with all the hullabaloo surrounding Mondays game.
Everywhere you go its there in your face,TV,Papers,Radio,News Programmes,people in the street,shopping trips,pub,schools/colleges,computers and finally Blue Moon.
Is there anywhere sacred where you can go and no fucker gives a shit about this one off game.
Been for a haircut this morning,fucking Skys on,hairdresser (a Rag) rabbiting on about it,but didn`t have the guts to tell him to shut the fuck up,as at 61, I dont fancy a Balo blonde Mohican.
Roll on Monday.
One miserable twat !! ;)

spot on mate, doing my head in.

Aguero_Element said:
oakiecokie said:
Aguero_Element said:
It's simple!

I bet the person who made that irony poster thought they were well clever tho.....

Ah,sorry mate.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:45 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
oakiecokie said:
Aguero_Element said:

Ah, sorry mate.

Aguero_Element said:

Ah, sorry mate.

Aguero_Element said:

Ah, sorry mate.

So I take it you're Sorry then Oakie??

WTF ?? And I`ve just another fucker.Wouldn`t let me send about an hour ago.No,bollock,s I`m not sorry. ;)

Only fed up of rags constantly saying " we goin to do ya ". One even said got tee shirts printed " why is it always us" on front and " 20 tiltes on back". Wot a cock.

I told all the rag dogs at work that come what may that on Tuesday I will be at work singing blue moon,I am also acting like it's just another game to me,they all look a bit bemused,but I know what you mean about everyone and his dog going on about it,try what I do,turn off sky sports news and don't tune in to sports radio,oh and give the tabloids a miss which I have been doing for years anyway,then you will start to relax a bit.

oakiecokie said:
Must be an age thing this,because I`m now getting bored with all the hullabaloo surrounding Mondays game.
Everywhere you go its there in your face,TV,Papers,Radio,News Programmes,people in the street,shopping trips,pub,schools/colleges,computers and finally Blue Moon.
Is there anywhere sacred where you can go and no fucker gives a shit about this one off game.
Been for a haircut this morning,fucking Skys on,hairdresser (a Rag) rabbiting on about it,but didn`t have the guts to tell him to shut the fuck up,as at 61, I dont fancy a Balo blonde Mohican.
Roll on Monday.
One miserable twat !! ;)

I like the fact you come on here to get away from the buildup?!?!?

Oh well.

Your'e loving it really.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
oakiecokie said:
Roll on Monday.
One miserable twat !! ;)

I like the fact you come on here to get away from the buildup?!?!?

Oh well.

Your'e loving it really.

Doing a Fergie really.Mind games.Thing is even I don`t believe myself. ;)

oakiecokie said:
didn`t have the guts to tell him to shut the fuck up,as at 61
I'm shocked your 61.

In answer to the question, yes, and errr no, I'll probably be sick of it on Monday though, because I've no idea how it will turn out.

It could be great, it could be shite, but I think a lot of people forget we only have one result in our favour, they have two.

cleavers said:
oakiecokie said:
didn`t have the guts to tell him to shut the fuck up,as at 61
I'm shocked your 61.

In answer to the question, yes, and errr no, I'll probably be sick of it on Monday though, because I've no idea how it will turn out.

It could be great, it could be shite, but I think a lot of people forget we only have one result in our favour, they have two.

I don`t recollect telling anyone before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.