Anyone else now totally "over" 81?...;-)

Rubyappeal said:
Well,that's it.

I'm now totally "over" 1981...Villa dancing around Wembley,Ardiles,Tottingham.

I thought I was "over" it after the Crouch OG last season that confirmed our CL place,but watching the lads line up yesterday,I still had that feeling "these stuffy spuds are going to nick one against us."

Then,as Nasri,Agureo,Dzeko and Silva picked them apart and we got a hold on the game....I did what I've never done before in a game against Spurs...and enjoyed it.

Enjoyed it as Kun ran past the Spurs fans after his goal,and they stood and snarled.

Enjoyed it knowing that 'Arry would be crying "Nasri's only there for the money."...years after constantly unsettling Andy Cole,Dunne,Distin and SWP while at Portsmouth,and we were on our arses.

I thought back to the days of the Kippax,and Pringle-cardigan wearing "Loadsamoneys" waving £20 notes at us poor "Norvern mankeys."

How times change.

I enjoyed yesterday.I really did.

Tottenham are just another side now.All the pain has gone.

I'm "over" 81.

Great post.

After the mauling we gave them yesterday i feel much better, but they'll always be 'fucking tottenham' to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.