Anyone else sick of the sight of Tevez........

mr t

getting on the team coach sporting his white Man City shirt and laughing and joking after last nights game?

Mancini really should have ripped the shirt off his back and left the disrespectful self centered twat behind - he's a disgrace but once again he's holding court on SSN and all the other news programmes.

I've been sick of the sight of him for about a year now.

Funny how many are now "surprised", all of this was a writing on the wall as soon as the news of his staying broke out.

citijin said:
Balti said:
what do you mean who?

Well here's a reminder for you in all it's glory after he refused to play for us...........from the BBC website

_55641078__tevezgetty.jpg

Bobby Manc should have told the driver to drive off and left him there, I've tried to give him a second chance after the "I want to be nearer my family" bollox, he should never be allowed to pull on the shirt again, thanks Carlos now fook off and never darken our door again.

I wish,just wish Zab or someone would have grabbed him by the scruff of his scrawny neck and dragged him off the coach,or the bench during the game and booted him into the gutter where he deserves to be!

My daughter has a signed pixies of him above her wall. She saved money for it. He was her hero. On the weekend we will burn it. Have to say the guy was great player but my god he's ugly.

It makes me sick someone making a new thread about him every 10 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.