Anyone else sick of the sight of Tevez........

The guy has missed his way, he should have been a pig farmer. He’s got a similar IQ to that of a pig so would get on well with them.

After Robinho, Adebayor and now Tevez. I’m effing well sick to the back teeth with this shit. It was better in the third tier when we didn’t have these overpaid dick heads.

Leveblue said:
The guy has missed his way, he should have been a pig farmer. He’s got a similar IQ to that of a pig so would get on well with them.

After Robinho, Adebayor and now Tevez. I’m effing well sick to the back teeth with this shit. It was better in the third tier when we didn’t have these overpaid dick heads.

Great post.

I have been all over the place watching a shit City team over the last 40 years and had some bloody awful days(from teams and other clubs fans) but to see our Club Ambassador and Centre Half laughing with him after the game said it all for me.Adrian Durham seems to be one of the few who picked up on that.

Been a season ticket holder for 32 years but honestly would not give a damn if I gave it up at the end of the season,some of these dicks live in a different world to mine now.

Cant imagine Mike Doyle laughing with him.

Leveblue said:

Er, no it wasn't. We had quite a few underpaid dickheads back then too.

I personally think the Allianz Arena is a significant step up from Sincil Bank, but perhaps your ambitions for this club are different to mine.

This doesn't make you hate the sight of him any less...but is a funny take on the situation...worth a look
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iHuocnIgqE[/youtube]

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Leveblue said:

I personally think the Allianz Arena is a significant step up from Sincil Bank, but perhaps your ambitions for this club are different to mine.

Your right, my ambitions are different than yours.

If I wanted success I wouldn’t have been following City for the last 30 years. I’ve supported them because they were my team regardless of level. Some of the most enjoyable games I’ve been to were in the old Second & Third.

All I want is to go to a game, regardless of where it is, have a good day out and not have to see players who don’t give a shit and have made it clear that they don’t to play for us.

Players like Zaba and Silva are the exceptions of course and good luck to Manchini for making a stand against players who seem to think the grass is greener elsewhere.

Picked up the MEN this morning asnd was greeted with a few really smug little pics of the fat herman munster headed **** grinning his ugly little head off. So yes, I'm just sick of the sight of the prick in general

Leveblue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Leveblue said:

Your right, my ambitions are different than yours.

If I wanted success I wouldn’t have been following City for the last 30 years. I’ve supported them because they were my team regardless of level. Some of the most enjoyable games I’ve been to were in the old Second & Third.

All I want is to go to a game, regardless of where it is, have a good day out and not have to see players who don’t give a shit and have made it clear that they don’t to play for us.

Players like Zaba and Silva are the exceptions of course and good luck to Manchini for making a stand against players who seem to think the grass is
greener elsewhere.

Well some of us have supported City for over 30 years in spite of the lack of success rather than because of it.

Some of our fans, like Colin Shindler and you it would appear, seem to enjoy reminiscing about a world where life at City in the past was perfect. It was not.

I've done my time going round shit grounds and being laughed at for being a City fan and I'm going to enjoy dining at the top table for as long as I can. Sorry if that experience isn't 'real' enough for you.

Don't worry though, nothing lasts for ever. I'm sure at some point you'll get the chance to re-engage with the sour taste of defeat that used to stalk this football club, which I'm sure will make you feel complete again.

As for your comments about players not giving a shit I assume in all your visits to those second and third division grounds you never joined in with a rendition of 'you're not fit to wear the shirt'? Perhaps you were too absorbed enjoying watching another defeat to the likes of Lincoln.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.