Anyone else sick of the sight of Tevez........

Surley if he refused to play he would be in breach of contract and we could sue him...would be nice to hear what Zab has to say on it as he was sitting right next to him (but we know that will never happen).Keep the faith fellow blues We are still 2nd and i would rather win the prem any day

Can't wait till he's gone and never seen on these shores again. The first person in many a year I can truly say I HATE. HATE.

smeghead64 said:
Surley if he refused to play he would be in breach of contract and we could sue him...would be nice to hear what Zab has to say on it as he was sitting right next to him (but we know that will never happen).Keep the faith fellow blues We are still 2nd and i would rather win the prem any day
Zaba put this on twitter before...

'Many people are asking what happened yestarday with Tevez.Sorry but i don't want to talk about that.The must important now is get 3pts in Pl'

There was a number of players getting on the coach laughing away... how can they fucking be all happy clappy after that? Arses handed to us and players kicking off in the dugout.

Also, there was reports that some of our travelling fans were not happy as the players didn't go over to applaud... you could hear them belting out bluemoon when it was around the 80th minute.

When world cup winners have had to sell their winners medal to feed their families, players who earn 200k a week refuse to pay.

He could probably feed 50,000 kids in Africa a week on his wage. Insane

The problem is that he has been getting spoiled for a while now. Mancini should have put his foot down a long time ago. You cannot blame him now fot thinking that he is bigger than the team.

This behavior has been reinforced and rewarded over and over. Even on here there were those who said Tevez could do no wrong. Always 100% on the pitch and all that garbage. Maybe his behavior against Bayern didn't count as "on the pitch"?

Tevez said in his statement "I would like to apologise to all Manchester City fans, with whom I have always had a strong relationship, for any misunderstanding that occurred in Munich."

Apart from the obvious the above is what has gauled me the most and tells us a lot about what Tevez is about, it also shows how deluded and out of touch he is with the fans, this hasn't been the case for a long time Carlos, we've tolerated you, that's all, now I just want him to go away.

Send his ass back to South America, a club of our caliber don't need his cuntishness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.