Anyone else still think we can win the league?

I still think we can win it. We are strong at the back and we can rip teams apart going forward. It is our first serious challenge since 1976/77 and I am not giving up on it at the end of January after waiting for so long. It may well be United's and Arsenal's to lose but one bad Weekend will not rule us out.

Never thought we could,Arsenal and Rags are way better than us at the moment.Carlos has carried the team for twelve months,we need other players to step up to the plate.

I think the question that needs answering is, which does OPN deem more important? Chumps or League?

Because, I don't think manyoooo have a strong enough squad to play their first XI for every game. That is when we have to be ready to take advantage.

I don't fuckin' get people on here saying that they are waiting for manyooooo to hit top form; I say that they are playing at that level now and are just scraping results at the mo.

Several of their wins have been based on nicking a goal and relying on Wio and Vidic to hold firm. If either are replaced by Evans or Smalling, what are the odds on their form falling?

I genuinely think they will dip soon.

Even old twitcher wasn't speaking too highly of them after the draw at WHL, when previously he has been drooling.

Arsenal have lost 5 like us and have lost AT HOME to two promoted teams. Their squad is nowhere near ours and relies heavily on one player.

This league is far from over.

Really think united wont lose a couple of games this season?

all we can do is play well and hopefully get a bit of luck along the way,

It would be a bonus but it's unlikely.

A top 4 spot is in our hands though. Let's hope we get a bit of luck - it's something all top teams seem to have.

Just had £30 on them at 14/1 on betfair fair price really,still available aswell, most bookies are between 8/1-11/1...always get better with the exchanges though.. top 4 with betfair is just under 1/4...if i had some big wonger would have a few grand on that!!!

Europa may cause a few issues with fixtures, but a good run will make a massive difference in the run in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.