Anyone ever go to 5th Avenue in the city centre?

HelloCity

I go there quite a lot and I'll be in there on a birthday night out next Saturday. Any of the old timers in here wanna tell me what it was like back in the day?!

It was always full of scallies on a Saturday and stuck half a decade in the past. I imagine more like 15 years behind now.

Its crap on a saturday, that said the place is nothin like it was.

been more times than i can remember,but it was all about the mondays and thursdays.

Even 5 years ago it was a good night on Mondays and Thurdays. Odd Friday and Sat were okay.

Simply it has become a bit of a mare in 5th this days due to its drinks policy and the overwhelming of people/Students wanting to take advantage.

If you go, they will I.D. you. Its done to EVERYONE, no questions asked. They get police swarming in all the time now doing age checks.

Get there very early say 10pm. Sit upstairs and go down for a dance when it fills up.

Dont go on the dancefloor as your likely to lose a drink being bumped.

PS: Bank Hol foam party Sunday night and tix can be bought from places other than 5th and can q-jump. Check the websire out/

Having to buy a wristband to go outside for a cig after already paying in fuckin out of order too.

the place is shit now, dont think ill be going much anymore to pretect what good memories i have of the place.

I think it's still pretty good, especially compared to most other places. Sure, Saturdays see a few scallies in there but week days a still really enjoyable. The music as well is miles better than what's played in all the other clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.