kippax_blueboy said:
Mike Atherton
Andy Hinchcliffe
Mark Crawley
John Crawley
Mark Chilton
Gary Yates

get you manchester grammer

I'm sure that Andy Hinchcliffe went to William Hulme with Andy Ward. Though not in the same year level of course.

Nicky D said:
I'm sure that Andy Hinchcliffe went to William Hulme with Andy Ward. Though not in the same year level of course.

He did. Hinchcliffe was a pretty mean cricketer as well. Fast bowler, and I knew a couple of lads in my year on the cricket team who were always terrified when the fixture against WHGS - always a bit of a needle match - came around. I particularly remember one lad I knew who opened the batting being carried off and taken to hospital after being hit on the head by Hinchcliffe!

DannyBoy2890 said:
Lisa riley went to my primary school.
Fizz from corrie went to my high school.
Suzanne shaw also went to my high school.
This was at st gabriels in bury.
So basically no, know-one famous attended my school.

I went there. What year did you leave?

Dyed Petya said:
Nicky D said:

He did. Hinchcliffe was a pretty mean cricketer as well. Fast bowler, and I knew a couple of lads in my year on the cricket team who were always terrified when the fixture against WHGS - always a bit of a needle match - came around. I particularly remember one lad I knew who opened the batting being carried off and taken to hospital after being hit on the head by Hinchcliffe!
no way did hinchcliffe go mgs hes a thick bastard

chrisi said:
Dyed Petya said:
no way did hinchcliffe go mgs hes a thick bastard

thought that was a desirable quality

Fanzone Danny said:
The ex-scum player Lee Martin went to my school and apparently couldn't even get into the school team at the time and only really developed once he left!

you went to longy then? what year did you leave?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.