Anyone famous at your school?

Citytillidie69 said:
Noel Gallagher - two years above me

Liam Gallagher - was in first year when I was in 5th year. (Year 7 and year 11 in this "new money/years" busniess)

Mark Lillis was at the same school only ten years or so earlier

Alan Mclaughlin - (ex Portsmouth/Southampton and Republic of Ireland....at same Primary & Secondary school and played footy with him for local team)

Paul Loughran (although it was Paul Ryder at School ????) - Actor that played Butch Dingle in Emmerdale and is now in Blue murder.
You're forgetting me. I went to St Mark's too.

- Ian Mckellen
- Ralph Long
- Iain Dowie's sons.
- Ryan Gigg's kids.
- Phil Neville's kids.
- Jay Jay Okocha kids. (Used to see him in KFC and Mcdonalds after school on fridays.)
- Diouf's i think, not sure.
- Alex off the apprentice, the model one from two series ago.. yeah, him.

Gary & Phil Neville and Matt Holland. I was better than all of them! To be fair the Nevilles were brilliant at cricket.

Ben Kingsley
Mike Atherton (and some other cricketers I forget...)
Some curly-haired guy from Holby City I forget
Alan Garner
Paul McGrath's kid
Viv Anderson's kid
The founder of Maynard's kid
David Gill's kid

Prestwich_Blue said:
Citytillidie69 said:
fuck me, that sounds like the morning register at Kings College Oxford. Any spies in your school as well......and do't tell me you forgot Boris Johnson.

What school was that mate.....sounds like a Grammar or private school.
It was Manchester Grammar School and funnily enough the head at the time I was there was recently unmasked as a former MI6 spy. He died a few weeks ago and this came out in the press. Probably quite a few more were or still are involved in the Intelligence community. The best known (among the few publicly acknowledged) are Clifford Cocks & Matthew Williamson, who worked at GCHQ and invented what is now known as the RSA encryption algorithm, which is the standard method of encrypting and protecting electronic communications.
oops been beaten to it, on ben kngsley anyway

ben clarke (ie apprentice knob) was in my year.
johnny from snow patrol gave me a hiding one day, also remember gary from snow patrol.
jim from corrie went to my school.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.