Anyone Going down to Hyde Tomorrow?

I'll be there. It's £5 adults £3 concessions as hidden away at the bottom of this story on MCFC.co.uk.

I am going and taking a 3 year old. I have a feeling he wont have to wait as long as I have for a trophy. lol

Alanm1980 said:
I'm thinking of going, whats parking like around the ground?

well if you park on the side of grange road with houses my grandad is likely to break your legs tbh...<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:51 pm --<br /><br />
mancityvstoke said:
please tell me they are not called The Elite Squad

Whats wrong with being called The RESERVES?

we have like 5 reserve squads tbh they all have different names... although elite squad does sound a bit american

mancityvstoke said:
please tell me they are not called The Elite Squad

Whats wrong with being called The RESERVES?
It's the elite under 21's, so our best young players (apart from the ones good enough for the first team).

I'm looking at getting the X50 from Trafford Centre then the 201 from town to Hyde bus station, how far is Hyde's ground from the bus station, is it walking distance? (and is there a pub on the way?) :)

dxbroy said:
I'm looking at getting the X50 from Trafford Centre then the 201 from town to Hyde bus station, how far is Hyde's ground from the bus station, is it walking distance? (and is there a pub on the way?) :)

15 minute walk. Plenty of pubs along the way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.