Anyone Going down to Hyde Tomorrow?

Clubber said:
Alanm1980 said:
I'm thinking of going, whats parking like around the ground?

They have their own little car park, or you could park on the leisure centre just behind and cut through.

I'm going.

Their own little car park will be difficult to get on, barriers will be across the top entrance and if your names not on the list you will not be getting on

Parking in the leisure centre is normally good but that then depend on how many are going to turn up for the game

15 minute walk. Plenty of pubs along the way[/quote]

Good good good, hope it doesn't p*ss down...<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:47 pm --<br /><br />Just been looking on google maps, looks like I just head for Mottram Road, there appears to be a pub called the Sportsman's, is it any good?

dxbroy said:
15 minute walk. Plenty of pubs along the way

Good good good, hope it doesn't p*ss down...

-- Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:47 pm --

Just been looking on google maps, looks like I just head for Mottram Road, there appears to be a pub called the Sportsman's, is it any good?[/quote]

a lot better than it used to be we all used to go in there about 5 years ago because they didn't ID but been there a few times since i turned 18..and 19...etc and theres no dogshit under the seats anymore, lots of ale and the foods decent i hear

erm i don't know how to insert an image but i've just seen a pic of hyde's newly painted main stand, complete with giant manchester city crest at the top in the centre lol even i think thats a bit much<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:08 pm --<br /><br />
bazamancity1 said:
postcode for satnav please?

sk142se is the street next to it

mammyjam said:
erm i don't know how to insert an image but i've just seen a pic of hyde's newly painted main stand, complete with giant manchester city crest at the top in the centre lol even i think thats a bit much

-- Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:08 pm --

bazamancity1 said:
postcode for satnav please?

sk142se is the street next to it
nice one pal

Getting worried, the GMPTE server has gone off line, could this be because 30000 City fans are checking the buses out? I can see it now, first chance I get to see City play in Manchester for around 15 years and it'll be 'season card holders only' when I get there....
;)

dxbroy said:
Getting worried, the GMPTE server has gone off line, could this be because 30000 City fans are checking the buses out? I can see it now, first chance I get to see City play in Manchester for around 15 years and it'll be 'season card holders only' when I get there....
;)

Before you get to the sportsman there is a pub called Flanagans on the right hand side.
Much better than the sportsman if you ask me, i drink in there quite regularly.
I will be in there for a very quick 1 before the game then a couple after.

Flanagans sounds good, when I looked at google maps I realised that I used to drive through the area quite a lot around 20 or so years ago, but I don't think I ever stopped off there. Anyway, see what tomorrow brings

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.