Anyone going without a ticket????

Barry Conlons wig

Exactly as the thread suggests, is anyone going to Madrid without a ticket....or official ticket as one of the legitimate tout sites have plenty and anyone going in the home end?????

Hi
yes also missed out. Flight and hotel booked for me and wife, but we will still enjoy.
Hopefully I can pick up a ticket in Madrid. If not then need a good bar to watch.

Yep, fly out Tues, back Thurs. Missed out on a ticket coz I didn't join Cup Scheme due to working nights last year. Flights and Hotel booked , mates got his ticket so I'll find a decent bar to watch it and hopefully Celebrate afterwards

its easy to get a ticket from madrid i did it last time, register with club on website choose ticket pay, when you get to stadium go to ticket store shop area and use machines like cash machines dont have to speak to anyone put your card in you used to buy and it gives you tickets simples, sitting with home fans is no problem they seem to expect it not like some mard arse fuckers on here.

Im going, ticketless. Just booked it now.
Cheapest option for me was getting a train the london euston at 6 in the morning on the day of the match, then going to stanstead airport to madrid. Flying back the following morning and getting the early train back to manchester. Going to be knackered

its easy to get a ticket from madrid i did it last time, register with club on website choose ticket pay, when you get to stadium go to ticket store shop area and use machines like cash machines dont have to speak to anyone put your card in you used to buy and it gives you tickets simples, sitting with home fans is no problem they seem to expect it not like some mard arse fuckers on here.

yes just looked at it and tickets available but 700 euro whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Got mine in the home end yesterday (through an agency). Sensed it wasn't going to get to my point level and, lo and behold, it sold out 3 hours .
Booked flight and hotel on the day of the draw.
No chance am I missing this.

Myself and at least 2 others from our SC will be going and on the hunt for tickets. If anyone finds one in the home end going spare please drop me a PM ;-)

Dont think there will be the potential issues getting in unlike PSG, however the tout prices may be another issues altogether....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.