Anyone going without a ticket????

8 of us going and only 2 tickets between us. Fly from Gatwick Wednesday 10am and back on the 8am flight on the Thursday. No hotel booked as we are planning just to stay up partying all night!

There will be a huge number without tickets 10 lads I know are on a stag doo in Valencia and they are making their way to madrid ticketless!

Im going, ticketless. Just booked it now.
Cheapest option for me was getting a train the london euston at 6 in the morning on the day of the match, then going to stanstead airport to madrid. Flying back the following morning and getting the early train back to manchester. Going to be knackered

To do that without a ticket, mate I think you're mad!

Anyone think that a lot of people might be refused picking their tickets up from out there, for one reason or another? And despite having loads of fans over there wanting tickets we will have loads of empty seats?

To do that without a ticket, mate I think you're mad!

Anyone think that a lot of people might be refused picking their tickets up from out there, for one reason or another? And despite having loads of fans over there wanting tickets we will have loads of empty seats?
Yes there will be empty seats. Out of nearly 4000 with tickets there will be the odd family crisis plus with Monday being a bank holiday.Some will end up missing early tuesday flights. I just do not understand why they can not give tickets to people who are prepared to wait till the last minute with either their season ticket or citizen card and passport.

Yes there will be empty seats. Out of nearly 4000 with tickets there will be the odd family crisis plus with Monday being a bank holiday.Some will end up missing early tuesday flights. I just do not understand why they can not give tickets to people who are prepared to wait till the last minute with either their season ticket or citizen card and passport.
I asked this question in Paris.
I asked could someone hand in their supporter and passport details along with a contact number in case tickets remained unused.
Was told it was impossible as they had already informed the authorities who would be attending in the away end and it couldn't be changed.
Shame really as those tickets then get destroyed and the owners lose their money whilst some blues may have benefitted.

Control.

I asked could someone hand in their supporter and passport details along with a contact number in case tickets remained unused.
Was told it was impossible as they had already informed the authorities who would be attending in the away end and it couldn't be changed.
Shame really as those tickets then get destroyed and the owners lose their money whilst some blues may have benefitted.

Control.

Control.
It just seems like bureaucracy gone mad.They would be selling to known customers and not just random people like touts.

On good authority they want to know who all the tickets are sold to as if anything happened they can contact the correct families. That is one of the reasons. The other being points, selling on etc.

It is what it is now.

On good authority they want to know who all the tickets are sold to as if anything happened they can contact the correct families. That is one of the reasons. The other being points, selling on etc.

It is what it is now.
It's because football fans are still being treated as second class citizens . Pay£70 to £90 for a ticket and then they have the nerve to dictate to you when and where you can collect it, fucking disgrace .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.