Anyone had run ins with city players outside of football?

alanjames24

Saw the other day some talk of Danny Tiatto punching some bird in a bar for singing 'Blue Moon' and I was wondering who on here have ran into city players (past and present) when they aren't in the football scene.

What I mean is when there isn't a camera on them and they don't have to be all politcally correct and all.

Which ones are wank3rs and which ones are top blokes?

Stories please.

(On a side note I saw Kevin Horlock not long after the Gillingham game in a pub once and he was giving off some big 'fook off' vibes... Not saying he's a cnut though, cause I never actually spoke to him - respecting his privacy and all)

I met Horlock in a bog once - all innocent honestly ;-)

I didn't want to interupt his night (or his p!ss) so didn't get into a big chat but he seemed pretty sorted and I didn't get any negative vibes.

PS We only spoke when washing our hands

TP, did you get to chat with him?

Oh and uh... George Michael, if you didn't get any negative vibes, maybe you could've got his number, eh? ; )

That's good then, cause I always like Horlock, (Obviously). I met Uncle Junior from The Sopranos in a bog once. Big fella he is, (In stature).

alanjames24 said:

Oh and uh... George Michael, if you didn't get any negative vibes, maybe you could've got his number, eh? ; )

That's good then, cause I always like Horlock, (Obviously). I met Uncle Junior from The Sopranos in a bog once. Big fella he is, (In stature).

nah, was already 20 yards away before i realised it was him

alanjames24 said:

LOL (or whatever the kids say)

I only wrote no negative vibes as the previous post was about him giving it the big one (I've really got to watch what words i use don't I)!

After scoring the first goal in the play off final I'd have bent over for him - wouldn't have been happy though as I'd have preferred to see his face ;-) Unless he did that aggressive walk towards me ;-)

I saw Anelka in Tesco, in Altrincham once, wasnt much of a talker.....

Also saw Distin in Sainsburys, was a nice chap, hot wife, she didn't seem to speak english though.

alanjames24 said:

what number did Uncle Junior wear for city? i can't remember him, i take it he was a defender if he was big?? :P

Tiatto= wanker. how he still runs around trying to play now in the a league stuns me. Number 1 grade 'A' fcukwit!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.