Anyone had season ticket

the goats backside

Has anyone ever had season ticket off them by the stewards, I couldnt go saturday so leant to a mate and he got caught smoking, the stewards took my card off him and he was ejected. I now cant even log in on OS. Has this happened to anyone if so what do i do and what consequences are likely

You'll never know until you contact those who must be obeyed ...... the ticket office!

You might get away with a warning , you might even get a bit of a ban ......... i should think the worst scenario is you'll be shot at dawn in Phillips Park!

May I be the first to suggest you give your "mate" a fucking good kicking for causing you this problem.

Similar stories have been on here before. The general advice is, contact the club by telephone and tell them exactly what's happened and apologise profusely

the goats backside said:
Has anyone ever had season ticket off them by the stewards, I couldnt go saturday so leant to a mate and he got caught smoking, the stewards took my card off him and he was ejected. I now cant even log in on OS. Has this happened to anyone if so what do i do and what consequences are likely

I think you may be a bit fucked mate.......

However, a mate of mine had tried to upgrade a Kids ticket to an adults ticket for first game of season (when the system kept crashing), even tho he had been advised by the ticket office that the upgrade had gone through, his mate went throught the turnstile and had the ticket taken off him "for trying to get in on a kids ticket". After a long drawn out tooing and froing with peter Fletcher (lots of letters back and forth) City ended up apologising and sending the kid who owned the ticket a City goody bag.

Obviously that was totally different, but I think you may have to grovel to Peter Fletcher at City for even a glimmer of seeing your ticket again.

Citytillidie69 said:
the goats backside said:

However, a mate of mine had tried to upgrade a Kids ticket to an adults ticket for first game of season (when the system kept crashing), even tho he had been advised by the ticket office that the upgrade had gone through, his mate went throught the turnstile and had the ticket taken off him "for trying to get in on a kids ticket". After a long drawn out tooing and froing with peter Fletcher (lots of letters back and forth) City ended up apologising and sending the kid who owned the ticket a City goody bag.

Obviously that was totally different, but I think you may have to grovel to Peter Fletcher at City for even a glimmer of seeing your ticket again.
how do they know when entering stadium if its a kids or adults season ticket

yorks blue said:
Citytillidie69 said:

how do they know when entering stadium if its a kids or adults season ticket
Magic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.