Anyone had season ticket

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Bluemoon115 said:
lol different coloured lights above the turnstile go off depending on what the ticket is. As regards the OP's problem would basically beg and apologise and pray.
i have a season ticket just never realised there were different lights

yorks blue said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
lol different coloured lights above the turnstile go off depending on what the ticket is. As regards the OP's problem would basically beg and apologise and pray.
I didn't myself till In a rush my son went in with mine and I went in with his got a right bollocking and told make sure in future!

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
yorks blue said:
I didn't myself till In a rush my son went in with mine and I went in with his got a right bollocking and told make sure in future!

Strange! As since I heard about this light business, I've been going in with my sons card and him with mine for virtually every game this season to see if its true, and never been stopped

the old smoking chesnut again! my son came out of the toilet smelling like an ashtray, fecking disgrace. i'd make sure your 'mate' has the cash to re-imburse you for the st as you very well be fecked!

3. Use of Home Match Ticket

3.1 The Home Match Ticket is issued for your sole use and you shall not resell, assign or (save as set out in clause 3.3 below) transfer the Home Match Ticket or the benefit of it to any other person without the prior written consent of the Club. The reference to reselling the Home Match Ticket includes reference to offering to sell a Home Match Ticket, exposing a Home Match Ticket for sale, making a Home Match Ticket available for sale by another and advertising that a Home Match Ticket is available for purchase. For the avoidance of doubt (and by way of example only) this Home Match Ticket may not be offered as a prize in any promotion or competition or transferred, lent or sold to any third party as part of a hospitality or travel package, given to a third party who agrees to buy another good or service or used for any other commercial purpose save as expressly authorised by the PL or the Club

6. Cancellation & Withdrawal of Home Match Ticket

6.1 Without prejudice to any other remedies it may have, the Club shall have the right in the case of any serious or persistent breach of the Terms & Conditions of Entry to cancel and withdraw any Home Match Ticket issued to you. In the event of such cancellation no refund will be paid. Without prejudice to the general nature of the above the following actions shall constitute serious breach of the Terms & Conditions of Entry:

6.1.1 Smoking in designated non-smoking areas;

6.1.2 Persistent standing in seated areas whilst the Match is in progress;

6.1.3 Sale or transfer (save as permitted) of this Home Match Ticket to any person;

6.1.4 Deliberate misuse of the Home Match Ticket;

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.