Anyone had season ticket

i was in the toilet having a piss and when i came out one of these response teams came up an told me to get out and give them mt s/t i was seen smoking. i have never smoked in my life i argued but they got very serious hands on. but just in time another steward came over and said thats the wrong guy,

now if i wasn't lucky enough about that other steward coming over i'd of been kicked out i was just looking for your advice on what i could do f something like this happens again

did this happen around aisle 144 if so then i think your the man i had to spend half hour writing up a report saying how wrong they were to acuse you of smoking when you pointed out that you dont smoke and did not smell of smoke,these response team lads are getting a bit of a name for them selfs my stand manager had to report a crew of them for being to heavy handed.

Nothing worse than going for a dump at half time and coming out stinking of cigarette smoke.

dw7 said:
ADE said:
Nothing worse than going for a dump at half time and coming out stinking of cigarette smoke.

i cant belive you actualy shit in them toilets ffs they are filty come half time

I don't , can't get in for bloody smokers.

Does my head in when you try and go for a quick pee and then your clogged up in a queue because the bogs full of smokers!!

Firstly I don't smoke.....

Those on level one can't get onto the spirals, where it seems now that its "allowed", for much of last, and all of this the smokers haven't been harassed on the spiral I stand on (I stand there talking to a mate who does smoke). I'm not sure what club it is, either premiership or championship, that opens a couple of the exits, and have a cordoned off area outside the stand for smokers, complete with fag bins etc. I don't know why City can't do this, rather than employ "response teams" they could employ a few extra stewards, buy a few extra crash barriers, and set them up just outside an exit at each end for half time. Not exactly rocket science.

Footnote, there is a steward who sometimes smokes on the spiral we stand on, but don't tell anyone ;-)

As for the OP, I suggest you dump your "mate", he will have cost you at least a couple of games, probably the Chelsea one, and its not impossible that you could get a longer ban, because you passed on your ticket. I'm sure this is actually against the law, and not just the clubs rules. All down to the Taylor report about Hillsborough I think. You'll need to do a fair bit of grovelling I expect.

and its not impossible that you could get a longer ban, because you passed on your ticket. I'm sure this is actually against the law, and not just the clubs rules. All down to the Taylor report about Hillsborough I think. You'll need to do a fair bit of grovelling I expect.

Is this true as I sometimes do this!!

Also I sometimes upgrade my daughters kids seasoncard to an adults never had a problem but never asked the name of the adult using her card!! Surely technically speaking this is passing her card on isnt it?

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Bluemoon115 said:
lol different coloured lights above the turnstile go off depending on what the ticket is. As regards the OP's problem would basically beg and apologise and pray.

only thing with that is... i use my U16 sons card and he uses mine, never been pulled if thats the case about the lights

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.