Anyone had season ticket

Citytillidie69 said:
Its actually illegal to smoke in the toilets, so I would be a bit wary as City will be fined and so will the perpitrator. I think more chance of the stewards clamping down in toilets than on the spirals.

Smoking on the spirals is not illegal just against City's rules as "Sport City" is deemed a none smoking zone (up to the gates and fencing that surrounds it).

Correct! the Spirals not being an "enclosed area" as such is probably why more chance of a blind eye being turned.

Trigger said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
Okay im a smoker and go for a fag in the toilets at half time in the toilets in the east stand corner every single match. Like the third and second tier it seems stewards turn a blind eye for about 10 minutes. Theres one dopey steward who just chills outside with his earphones in with others floating around. Is this purposely done by the stewards trigger? To many to police maybe?

All I will say is beware, as I said level one is very dodgy with response teams deployed here, this is on certain matches. The orange coated stewards will not normally confront you and are advised definately not to do it on their own. there have been many posts on here and I get many PM's on people having been caught and wondering what will happen, seriously it really isnt worth the risk almost certainly you will get caught sooner or later.

I just carnt see it though as its that cramed with smokers in thier its physically impossible to to rush through. The police have come in before and just shouted right guys put em out! The only way to stop it would be to have at least 4 or 5 big response team lads standing in the toilets throughout half time. isnt this illegal however?

Stevies Bald Head! said:
Trigger said:
All I will say is beware, as I said level one is very dodgy with response teams deployed here, this is on certain matches. The orange coated stewards will not normally confront you and are advised definately not to do it on their own. there have been many posts on here and I get many PM's on people having been caught and wondering what will happen, seriously it really isnt worth the risk almost certainly you will get caught sooner or later.

I just carnt see it though as its that cramed with smokers in thier its physically impossible to to rush through. The police have come in before and just shouted right guys put em out! The only way to stop it would be to have at least 4 or 5 big response team lads standing in the toilets throughout half time. isnt this illegal however?

The response teams are in plain clothes and thus it is very risky for you to try and get away with it.

Stevies Bald Head! said:
Trigger said:

If a council enforcement officer enters the toilets and can prove smoking is taking place then warnings and eventually CITY WILL BE FINED as City are also breaking the law by letting it happen on their premises. The police are really just to "keep the peace" in this instance or assist the stewards I would have thought.

Citytillidie69 said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:

If a council enforcement officer enters the toilets and can prove smoking is taking place then warnings and eventually CITY WILL BE FINED as City are also breaking the law by letting it happen on their premises. The police are really just to "keep the peace" in this instance or assist the stewards I would have thought.

Correct again!

I have a cig on the spirals at halftime, if I was ever confronted about it I'd stub it out, apologise and not do it again.

Anyone who smokes in the toilets deserves to get thrown out as there's signs all over the show saying not to smoke there and it does upset the non smokers.

pattym said:
I have a cig on the spirals at halftime, if I was ever confronted about it I'd stub it out, apologise and not do it again.

Anyone who smokes in the toilets deserves to get thrown out as there's signs all over the show saying not to smoke there and it does upset the non smokers.

Only problem with this, is that the guys on level one dont have access to the spirals !

Trigger said:
pattym said:

Only problem with this, is that the guys on level one dont have access to the spirals !
Yeah I was just thinking that. I tend to sit with some relatives at cup games so dont have my normal season ticket seat, they sit in the first tier, so for cup games I just go without as there's nowhere to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.