Anyone mastered the guitar on here?

You can play a huge amount of songs by just knowing a handful of chords.

I played bass but music is one hell of a waste of time if you want to make real money.

Tried many times with the electric. Used to use that place on Manchester road on the way into Stockport for lessons. It was a Sunday morning so I was still pissed out of my head. Upstairs he'd sit in front of me to copy(good guy), I couldn't tie a shoelace. Best thing I did was Youtube. Some good people out there. My brain just doesn't last long enough to do it. Very rewarding though.

That feeling when the battle axe has your kid. It's like that first tune you done on the strings.

Last edited:
Wouldn't say I've mastered it, but I know my way round a fretboard.

Practice, Practice and practice is the key. Same with anything.

Just try not to be too frustrated with yourself in the beginning......it'll be worth in the long run.

I've played acoustics for decades. Mastered? No, it's just I'm too stubborn to stop.

And as for a tip, make sure you have a guitar which plays well. It doesn't matter how it looks or sounds or what make it is but if it doesn't play nicely then that will just put you right off picking it up

Last edited:
I've played acoustics for decades. Mastered? No, it's just I'm too stubborn to stop.

And as for a tip, make sure you have a guitar which plays well. It doesn't matter how it looks or sounds or what make it is but if it doesn't play nicely then that will just put you right off picking it up
Can you explain "plays well", "nicely" please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.