Anyone met a famous celebrity and worth a post?

Welcome back, MP, missed your posts. How is your hair after all this time.

Anyway back on thread, you sure what you do is not called stalking?
My hair is even better now. I know that’s hard to believe, but it’s true. I get stopped in the street all the time and asked what’s the secret. I just smile and throw them to the ground. Like, I’m going to talk to someone with straw like hair? Please!

Stalking is just another way of saying I love you. Although, don’t use that as a defence in court. My, did that angle go tits up under cross examination. Everyday a school day.

As far as I'm aware the Queen never knighted Mancini so who exactly is Sir Bobby ?
Football manager who always used to walk round in a black crombie type trench coat. He was helping out with the Ireland team at the time of our meet/greet @Dublin airport lounge. We had a latte together and ended up talking about the book of kells housed at Trinity college and also the weather and a few other snippets that came to mind. Nice chap and very ameniable and friendly. He aproached me .. they always do : /

My hair is even better now. I know that’s hard to believe, but it’s true. I get stopped in the street all the time and asked what’s the secret. I just smile and throw them to the ground. Like, I’m going to talk to someone with straw like hair? Please!

Stalking is just another way of saying I love you. Although, don’t use that as a defence in court. My, did that angle go tits up under cross examination. Everyday a school day.
Suprised you didn't tell the court the issue/problem of stalking?

Linda Sue Ellen it was.

Just shows how one's brain starts to decline... I can't even remember famous people's names anymore.
Both beautiful in my 16 / 17 year old eyes.
Interesting fact about Linda Gray is that she was the "legs" in the great film The Graduate.
The director deemed Anne Bancroft's legs not suitable to get the viewers pulses going.... so the legs you see as she's taking off or putting on her tights were the legs of Linda Gray!

I met Manuel Pellegrini in Malaga Airport. Recognised him instantly but he acted like I was a complete stranger despite me knowing him for 2 or 3 years.
Seriously, had a little chat about City and he said how much he loved the fans support - good job, or I would have given him a slap.

Saw Tom Baker in Heathrow at about seven in the morning twenty odd years ago. It was in one of those airport pub things that do breakfast and the group of five of us had had a few pints.
We greeted him by shouting 'morning doctor' and the miserable **** told us to 'fuck off.' I suppose it's probably not the first time, but I expect better from a timelord tbh.

Me and the youngest This! saw that hopalong rag Garnacio (or whatever he's called) in a restaurant down the road earlier.
Injured and on crutches, I'm sure he was on BM asking for advice on sick pay...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.