Anyone need a website?

Ric

Administrator
I've taken redundancy from work and need to pay the mortgage whilst I search for a new job, so am going freelance in the short term. Am an experienced web developer, so if anyone has a business that needs a website doing, or know anyone who does, if you could let us know that'd be great. Obviously I'll do you preferential rates.

Apologies for the sticky, but desperate times, desperate measures and all that...

Ric, the company I work for are currently looking at revising the website. I'm unsure if they've appointed a designer to do so, but will ask for you. Can't promise anything but will check.

Yeah me FFS!!!

Ric i'll give you a call either tonight or tomorrow night about it.

Ive been getting myself sorted and up to date with a few things and so we'll do this in the next week.

I can vouch for Ric. He was super-helpful to me (for free!) when I was struggling with some issues on the school I work for's website.

Well the work you have done on here has been top in my opinion - no chance of making any money from this site?

I am sure with all contacts on here the work will come in to pay the bills. I have taken redundancy myself in last job and a few mates have lost jobs recently - but always opportunities for right people so good luck Ric.

Charge everyone to use this forum. say just £1.50. Could earn quite a bit and it would stop rags and idiots claiming to be ITK in their first post joining. Just a thought :P

I agree with the above set a monthly fee/subs at £2 per month min to £5 max ..it would really sort out people who copy pages of text and answer with vile language normally one word ...plus the number of RAGS on the site. You could even set up a Pay Pal link and ask supporters to pay you a sum to tide you bye .Where ever could you have a youth club of 10,000 members + who walk in for nothing .Good luck i will ask around for web design /services .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.