Anyone need a website?

Ric said:
I've taken redundancy from work and need to pay the mortgage whilst I search for a new job, so am going freelance in the short term. Am an experienced web developer, so if anyone has a business that needs a website doing, or know anyone who does, if you could let us know that'd be great. Obviously I'll do you preferential rates.

Apologies for the sticky, but desperate times, desperate measures and all that...

I had a thread removed last november coz i asked if anyone wanted any brickwork doing!

pearcey71 said:
Ric said:
I've taken redundancy from work and need to pay the mortgage whilst I search for a new job, so am going freelance in the short term. Am an experienced web developer, so if anyone has a business that needs a website doing, or know anyone who does, if you could let us know that'd be great. Obviously I'll do you preferential rates.

Apologies for the sticky, but desperate times, desperate measures and all that...

I had a thread removed last november coz i asked if anyone wanted any brickwork doing!
You don't own the website though do you

SambaMan said:
pearcey71 said:
Ric said:

You don't own the website though do you

Still double standards

Yeah, sorry about that.

Although to be fair you didn't ask first, you just went ahead advertising your services. I asked myself first, and OK'd it ;)

images

Matty said:
alib said:
people laughed at you?
No, I knocked all the books off the top three shelves when I cornered too quickly. Paper cuts on your cock hurt like feck......(cue unoriginal 'dickhead' comment from someone).

you a bloke I thought you were a woman

Ric said:
Yeah, sorry about that.

Although to be fair you didn't ask first, you just went ahead advertising your services. I asked myself first, and OK'd it ;)

Lol fair enough, point taken

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.