Anyone need a website?

our kid is a Web Architect and is very good and does City Fan Rates as well

JUSTBLUE08 said:
I agree with the above set a monthly fee/subs at £2 per month min to £5 max ..it would really sort out people who copy pages of text and answer with vile language normally one word ...plus the number of RAGS on the site. You could even set up a Pay Pal link and ask supporters to pay you a sum to tide you bye .Where ever could you have a youth club of 10,000 members + who walk in for nothing .Good luck i will ask around for web design /services .

I appreciate that it may not be alot to some, but have recently left my job also and wouldn't be able to afford £5 per month as little as it sounds. I agree that it would get rid of Rags and other WUMs but i believe it would also deter die hard blues. Just my opinion

I might be interested Ric - can you send me examples of other stuff you've done and rough prices?

The Goat Feeder said:
JUSTBLUE08 said:
I agree with the above set a monthly fee/subs at £2 per month min to £5 max ..it would really sort out people who copy pages of text and answer with vile language normally one word ...plus the number of RAGS on the site. You could even set up a Pay Pal link and ask supporters to pay you a sum to tide you bye .Where ever could you have a youth club of 10,000 members + who walk in for nothing .Good luck i will ask around for web design /services .

I appreciate that it may not be alot to some, but have recently left my job also and wouldn't be able to afford £5 per month as little as it sounds. I agree that it would get rid of Rags and other WUMs but i believe it would also deter die hard blues. Just my opinion

£5 a month is a lot. I meant a smaller fee as I said. £1.50 for say three months aint too bad.

ASH-MCFC said:
Charge everyone to use this forum. say just £1.50. Could earn quite a bit and it would stop rags and idiots claiming to be ITK in their first post joining. Just a thought :P
wish i'd thought of this.

I put a band of £2 min to £5 max . This gives the guy who runs to site and does the work the choice of say lower it to £1.50 to £5 max .

If any supporter is on benefit or some form of hardship it may be free .

Its best we read what people write ....so it could be free . !!!!! Or in a band from £1.50 to £5.0 max.

I dont want to get some thing for nothing ..when someone else does the paying and WORK . You could also let supporters click on a link to Pay Pal and donate any amount up to £1,000,000 max .Wink .!!!! But if someone was flush maybe drop in the odd score.

JUSTBLUE08 said:
If any supporter is on benefit or some form of hardship it may be free

I'm on the UEFA Cup away game hardship, do I quality for free access?

It might be a bit small time, but if you are still out of work come the end of April / May time I would be quite interested. I am an art student and am looking build a site to house my portfolio of work, allowing me to update regularly as I produce new work. I have no idea how much these things costs, and being a student funds are quite limited, so as I stated this might be a bit small time but I'd love to hear back from you with some general prices and / or examples of work you've done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.