Anyone on here a Doctor? [Don't click while eating]

Re: Anyone on here a Doctor or something? ;S =/ !

sounds like a gaul bladder problem.

Only if he's French.

mammutly said:
You are describing classic abdominal migraine symptoms.

You don't say how old you are, but this is often an age related condition that declines in frequency and severity as people get older.

Management of abdominal migraine ( it can't be cured) involves identifying trigger factors and acute meds for symptoms.
I don't know if it's been researched but dark chocolate seems to be a common trigger.
There are a few drugs that will help and your GP will advise, but you have to take them early on - at the very first sign of an attack - for them to work.

There are other drugs that you can take to prevent it happening, but these have to be taken every day and have a few side effects, so unless your getting frequent attacks, they're not worth it.
Had that on Friday.

I had something similar for a while and I thought I was allergic to something I was eating. Pains in my stomach, vomiting and then, after a few days, they'd go. Turned out to be appendicitis.

So, I'd get off down to the hospital.

Had it again this morning at 6AM... gone now but that's because of a number of trips to the bathroom and wrenching my head over 'it'. Managed to get some sleep, woke up around 30 minutes ago and it's gone. Wasn't as bad as last time, pretty tame to be fair but still hurt. Oh and I could drink this time, the last one was just seriously bad.

Should I be worried that it appears to have a recurring pattern?

Spent ten minutes searching for this, needed to find out how long ago I last had it!

Edited the thread name in all.

The thing is I'm currently eating a bacon and egg butty without a fuss and about to wash it down with a brew. It's always like this. Few hours of pain followed by nothing apart for a few months. Does it really need a doctors appointment? If so I'll book one but I get put off by what I can do a couple of hours after the pain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.