Anyone on here a Doctor? [Don't click while eating]

Re: Anyone on here a Doctor or something? ;S =/ !

Robbo. said:
sounds like a gaul bladder problem.

I'm no doctor but my mate had similar symptoms and it was indeed gall bladder stones.
Get this checked out asap,Go to A&E if it starts again mate, don't mess about waiting for the doc appointment.

On derby day last weeknd I woke up, got a migrane. Then was sick about 10 times then after anything I had to drink. Then after there was nothing left to vomit the yellow shit came up. Only happened the once though with yellow stuff, been getting migranes for years.

Ash said:
On derby day last weeknd I woke up, got a migrane. Then was sick about 10 times then after anything I had to drink. Then after there was nothing left to vomit the yellow shit came up. Only happened the once though with yellow stuff, been getting migranes for years.
The yellow shit is horrible! Sick tastes better than that stuff.

Blue Smarties said:
Ash said:
The yellow shit is horrible! Sick tastes better than that stuff.
Did you have a drink the night before? I did get wrecked as it was derby eve!
But im almost certain the alcohol does not cause my migranes.
I thought the yellow stuff was some sort of stomach acid for digesting food or something, coming up as the severe ammount of wrenching.

And yeah, the yellow shit was making me wrench more yellow shit up it was that horrible.

Tbh bluesmarties, I really wouldn't waste the doctors time if its goes away for a few months. I think you just need to ride it out. That's the best thing you can do.

What does it mean when you vomit bile and yellow substances??
It means that your body has run out of undigested food for you to vomit, and is now vomiting what remains -- bile and other digestive juices in your stomach and upper intestine.

Just seen that about the yellow shit. Do you get migranes? That explains the lack of sleep and trouble with vision.

nashark said:
Tbh bluesmarties, I really wouldn't waste the doctors time if its goes away for a few months. I think you just need to ride it out. That's the best thing you can do.
I've had it since I was around 13 and I can predict when it's coming. Happens in stages to. For it to be like that then something's surely not right.

S1) Feel it coming, light pain in stomach. Sit around for a bit.
S2) Get's stronger, go to bed. Have a woman fit at not being able to sleep.
S3) More intense, ripping out my stomach would hurt less.
S4) Be sick over five times within a short space of time. Yellow shit, the lot.
S5) Pass out
S6) Wake up with the pain gone but that weird empty feeling in your stomach<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:39 am --<br /><br />
Ash said:
What does it mean when you vomit bile and yellow substances??
It means that your body has run out of undigested food for you to vomit, and is now vomiting what remains -- bile and other digestive juices in your stomach and upper intestine.

Just seen that about the yellow shit. Do you get migranes? That explains the lack of sleep and trouble with vision.
No migraines or drinking of alcohol. It really is bizarre.

hmm I think I had a migrane and a bad hangover at the same time. Then vomited all I had left in me which was the yellow shite.

I would go to the doctors. It might be a waste of time, but it could solve the problem. Ive been more than 10 times with migranes, most of the time they say shite but I do get the the medication to help me.

Blue Smarties said:
I've had it since I was around 13 and I can predict when it's coming. Happens in stages to. For it to be like that then something's surely not right.

S1) Feel it coming, light pain in stomach. Sit around for a bit.
S2) Get's stronger, go to bed. Have a woman fit at not being able to sleep.
S3) More intense, ripping out my stomach would hurt less.
S4) Be sick over five times within a short space of time. Yellow shit, the lot.
S5) Pass out
S6) Wake up with the pain gone but that weird empty feeling in your stomach

Like I said mate, if it passes for a few months, it's pointless bothering the doctor. He'll probably laugh at you and tell you to gtfo. You don't want that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.