Anyone On Here Went To Dublin ?

I went up and had a good day.
Made it to Chaplins and had a few
pints of very nice Guinness.
Few blues in there but a lot quieter
than i'd anticipated.
Train journey home was a nightmare.
Mayo beat Cork so had a 3 hr journey
in a carriage full of pissed up teenagers.

Ya went Saturday with my son. We also went to the reception on Saturday morning held by the Dublin supporters club.We had photos taken with the F.A. cup and meet Tony Book and Mike Summerbee. An enjoyable day but I got my tickets for half price!

just got back from 3 days there. was pretty bizzare at times, everythings stupidly expensive though and i'v never been in a country so in love with itself. first night all 9 got kicked out of the hotel/apartment, bed made a trip down a few flights of stairs and the some fountain was used as a pool. half our stuff went missing when the hotel packed it up. fortunatly we all found places to shower and put our bags and just stayed out for the other 2 days. not many blues there really

Went for the weekend with the Missus and our young lad. Had a great time. Shame about the number of dicks at the two games with Utd shirts on.

Went up with the missus yesterday. Really enjoyed the day nice to hear many friendly accents, as a mancunian living in Ireland it's quite difficult to listen to Irish rags and bindippers telling me all that's wrong with City without wanting to beat the shit out of them.

Enjoyed watching the three rags in front of me squirm as David Silva tore inter a new bum hole. Just thirty seconds into the 2nd half, after they spent the interval slagging him.

Was quite happy with the turn out of blues, and met some top lads from back home.

City were impressive.

celtic fasns are scum but we already knew this,a few of them had a go at my son the how long have you supported city shite.probs all rag fans anyway,told them as much.fuckin hate the cunts

33er9lt.jpg

167nka9.jpg

2yy16jr.jpg

2nakydd.jpg

280kx28.jpg

2w5jf2r.jpg

208cp4n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.