Anyone planning to go to any EUROPA away games?

I managed to get to every Europa game saving holidays from work and hoping to get to them all again this time.There were great fun even the cold ones.The best one had to be the Faroes but enjoyed them all.

all of them ... not missed a european game home or away since 1979 ( not quite as impressive as it sounds as prob only about 20 matches)

Kinky Dribbler said:
How easy is it to get a ticket? I presume not very if you've not got loads of points.
For the Copenhagen game I just traveled there then bought a ticket from a City fan at face value.
There was alot of them with mates that could'nt make it or bought an extra when they bought theres.

missed TNS away because of work, if they'd played at wrexscum i'd have been able to go, went to all others that season, two seasons ago only missed copenhagen, pig sick but sitting in antigua watching the cricket helped ! had many fantastic trips meeting great blues including de nero in a bar on front in santander. bring on next season, better chance of winning europa than chimps league, can't wait.

J.A.M said:
Kinky Dribbler said:
How easy is it to get a ticket? I presume not very if you've not got loads of points.
For the Copenhagen game I just traveled there then bought a ticket from a City fan at face value.
There was alot of them with mates that could'nt make it or bought an extra when they bought theres.

Copenhagen didnt sell out if i remember correct.

The irish rover was class the day before and on match day.

Cant wait to go round europe again.

No i don't think anyone is planning on going ;)

but yes i will be doing 1/2 early rounds then semis and final if we get there i would imagine. Only did copenhagen last time but will do more this time, it is the best time of your life though

citizen said:
J.A.M said:

Copenhagen didnt sell out if i remember correct.

The irish rover was class the day before and on match day.

Cant wait to go round europe again.
Copenhagen did sell out, presumably because people bought tickets they didn't need

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.